- Fixed a bug concerning the Feydveers Feather Barrage Attack effect.
- Deterioration only applies to your Town Center and will only begin when you haven’t played for several days.
- We made some improvements to Gathering and now may move around while picking resources up.
- Camera shake is now a toggleable option you can turn on or off.
- Some new interior items (made from lightwood) were added to your repertoire!
- When you manage to hit a creature, some of them will now show a glowing effect. Let us know if you think this VFX is helpful in combat!
- Fixed a bug that could lead to crashes when you used the Travel to Coreheim button
- We fixed several issues with the resolution settings.
- We also fixed a bug where the gravestones were not reclaimable if you died inside of water, and a few other factors played in.
- Fixed a bug with the Hoarder perk. The increase/decrease in stack size should now be applied correctly.
3D, Level Design, and Animations:
- We fixed a bug with the PBS Twig roof opacity.
- We also fixed a visual issue with the cloth outfit.
- We made some changes to the lighting.
Your input guides our progress, and we’re eager to see how these updates benefit your gameplay. So keep handing in all your feedback, and we’ll see you all in Tormentosia! Your Blankhans Team